High school Admissions Consulting for Student-Athletes
As part of our services, Academic Athlete consulting offer High school athletic recruiting for both scholarship and non-scholarship student. Academic Athlete consulting understand from experience as a trained educational professionals and former high school athletes and high school coaches that athletes increase high school search process and If students start this process on time, it will give them opportunities to market themselves to high school coaches which will help them gain exposure and receive critical feedback on their potential level of high school play.
We may revise the student-athlete’s high school list over and again before shortlisting the final target list.
All our athletes are treated as students first and then we provide the following guidance
- We evaluate student-athlete’s talent level accurately
- Discuss athletic strengths/weaknesses linked to personality type
- Review NCAA rules and regulations including the NCAA eligibility process
- Provide strategies for effective self-marketing to high school coaches (i.e. Athletic Profile, Video, etc.)
- Explore the pros and cons of NCAA Division I, II, and III
- Provide coach contact information for high schools on target list
- Monitor progress of student-athlete/high school coach relationship up until July after junior year
- Prepare Target List of high schools specifically tailored to the student-athlete
- Advise planning of official and/or unofficial athletic campus visits
We also help student to market their skills by creating website they can create an Athletic Profile containing pictures of student with sport-specific statistics, coach review and contact information.
Also, we provide student-athletes guidance in their high school application process which include;
- Monitoring student athletes progress as well as relationship coach through senior year
- Advise official athletic campus visits
- Guide student-athlete with signing of National Letter of Intent (if applicable)
- Assist student-athlete in evaluating athletic options and making final high school decision